My Birthdate

Your Birthdate: May 21

You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.
Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.
People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.
You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.

Your strength: Your thirst for adventure

Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures

Your power color: Hot pink

Your power symbol: Figure eight

Your power month: March

12 comments:

The Observer said...

Happy Bday Hamza!

7aki Fadi said...

Happy BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ms Loala said...

Happy birthday :p
oo 3ogbal 12345 sena inshalla.

Good luck with your power color: Hot pink lol! :D

Hasan.B said...

Kel3am went eb khair

KJ said...

Happy birthday, hot pink beaver!

Elijah said...

HAAPPPYYYYYYYYY BIIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAY GEMINI ;)

Sene said...

Belated Birthday Wishes!!

Hope you had a wonderful day..

Hamza said...

the observer- thank you buddy

7aki Fadi- MERCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ms loala- thank you. this is so me but I never knew that Hot pink was my power color

hasan.b - teslam and welcome to my blog. :D

KJ - aren't you the best? triple birthday wishes.

elijah - :). You know I am still confused whether I am a taurus or a gemini. :(

Sene- it is never belated. It was a good day although I had something different in mind ;)

Mr.Elegant said...

Happy Birthday and may all your dreams come True!

Missy said...

happy belated birthday :D

Elijah said...

According to this site you're a taurus (the last day) so u can be half taurus half gemini. Read each one and see which one fits u more.

http://www.astrology-online.com/taurus.htm


http://www.astrology-online.com/gemini.htm

Hamza said...

mr.elegant & missy - thank you and welcome :)

elijah - I'd liked what's written for the taurus. So I'll be a taurus :P