Book Meme- tagged by Kinan

Hardback or paperback?

Paperback, lighter if you want to travel..and easy to tear if you hate it


 

Amazon or brick and mortar?

Brick and mortar...Amazon is my last option


 

Barnes & Noble or Borders?

I'd say Jarir bookstore and Chapters


 

Bookmark or dog-ear?

Neither, I Stop at chapters


 

Alphabetize by author, alphabetize by title or random?

I delegate this responsibility to the books to let them sort it out by themselves


 

Keep, throw away, or sell?

Keep..If I like it, it'll be there..if not, then it shall be buried in the dust


 

Keep dust jacket or toss it?

Haven't seen any


 

Read with dust jacket or remove it?

Read above


 

Short story or novel?

Novel. I won't mind a short story If I find a corner I can hide in the bookstore without being noticed by the clerks


 

Collection (by same author) or anthology (by different authors)?

I go to amazon.com and read top novels by top-selling authors


 

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?

Animorphs.


 

Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks?

Until I fall asleep & chapter breaks. If I am falling asleep, then I'll keep on reading till I arrive to a chapter a break


 

'It was a dark and stormy night' or 'Once upon a time'

I'd prefer ones that start with a quote


 

Buy or Borrow?

Blackmail!


 


 

New or used?

Whatever I get from above.


 

Buying choice: book reviews, recommendation or browse?

Books recommended by Kinan


 

Tidy ending or cliffhanger?

A tidy ending that's written in a way that can be a cliffhanging


 

Morning reading, afternoon reading or nighttime reading?

Nightime..before going to bed


 

Standalone or series?

Both. But I'd never read a book in series if that book is in 2 or 3. I'd rather start from first of series


 

Favourite series

Vampire Chronicles

1 comments:

KJ said...

You BLACKMAIL?! OMG!