iTunes and MediaPlayer Tag

I don't wanna do tags but since I haven't updated my blog in a while. So I might as well do it

The rules are :
a) Put your iTunes/music player on Shuffle.
b) For each question, press the next button to get you answer.
c) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!!

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?

Diana Ross- Ain't no moutain high [nice one]

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?

Deff Lappard - When love and hate collide [good for describing my feelings]

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?

Ragheb Alameh - yalla ya chabab [I don't wanna know what does this imply]

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

Westlife - Angel's Wings [totally not my ]

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?

Leann Rimes - One of these days (yep, a normal life)

6. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

Westlife - Unbreakable [ oh yeaaaaa. ;)]

7. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?

Mohammed Mounir - Ya Tayr ya tayer [why am I still doing this tag?]

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

Lil Mama - Shawty Get loose [ Love it! ]

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

Rihanna - Take a bow [Shaklo fee fight 3al 6aree2 :s ]

10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Jessica Simpson - with you

11. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

Kazem el Saher - Mashi Bi Share3 [yea...sort of ]

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Ace of Base - Beautiful Life[ :D ]

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

Fadel Shaker - ya ghayeb [loooooool..considering I am never in the house..]

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

Kazem el Saher - Sayidati [naaaaaaaaaa]

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

Alisson Kraus - Baby, now that I've found you [who is singing this to me? the angel of death? :S]

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?

Hani Shaker - Aeesh 3ala Hawaya [ aren't we all? :P ]

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?

Lifehouse - Quasimodo[ huh? oh yea...that thing! ]

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

Lara Fabian - Je suis malade [:s...definitely the wron song for this question ]

19. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?

Assi Hellani - Bhebek inti [ I think I am having the worst answers among you all ]

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?

DJ Tiesto - Elements of Life

I am regretting doing this tag and you know what? I am not taggin anyone

5 comments:

Waed S. said...

Dude , ur linking ain't no mountain high enough to a SHAGGY SONG !! A SHAGGY SONG !! ain't no mountain high enough was sung by the NUNS in sister act 2 the movie !!! NUNSSSSS And u link it to Shaggy !!
ok so I am taking it a bit personal bs seriously WTH !!

asoom said...

I'm regretting not fully answering this tag

hahaha I made you do it all and I didn't even finish it d7ikt 3alaik!

Ms Loala said...

I still don't know how this tag thing work!

Hamza said...

lost within - LOOOOOOOL...its just a god damn tag. I am not even convinced of doing it

asoom - I bet you were shuffling your iPod and since most of your songs were not appropriate, you were like no need to embarass myself. :P

ms loala - don't do it. its stupid..

KJ said...

You still have Westlife :P