Tagged by ms loala

A
Available or single
available but not single...or single but not available. Wow it makes alot of difference

B
Best
friend
like a stock market. It changes every day

C
Cake or pie
tiramisu and lazy cake

D
Dance or exercise
exercising by dancing.

E
Essential item
K750i and the headset.

F
Favourite color
Pink...hey, don't make fun of me. Its my power color

G
Gummy bears or worms
hmm..can I have both? L.

H
Home town -
airport.

I
Indulgence – videogaming and daydreaming

J
January or February -
January, especially first 10 days. Its wintereenmas time :D

K
kids
victims of future SAW movies. (I'd love to see kids' body limbs flying around)

L
Life - Life is a video game. Pump enough quarters into it and you'll eventually win.

M
Marriage
legal sex

N
Number of siblings – 2 (double trouble)
.

O Oranges or Apples -
Kiwis.

P
Phobias - Dysmorphophobia, & Erotophobia

Q
Favourite quote - Money is relative...it brings alot of relatives


R
Reason to smile
Acmilan winning & beating Kinano in an argument. :D

S
Season -
Fall (time of tv shows premieres :D)

T
Tag 3 people
Grave 1, Grave 2, Grave 3

U
Unknown fact about me
the amount i spend on personal hygiene chemicals (conditioners, shower gels, hair styling gels, after shave, colognes, deodorants, body spray, scalp therapy shampoos etc) is MORE than the amount I spend on my clothes.

V/W
Worst habit
downloading (no wonder my 200 GB external hardisk is not enough)!

X/Y
Your favourite food – Mjaddara &
KJ's pasta.

Z
Zodiac
Taurus/Gemini!

8 comments:

Ms Loala said...

Kids -- omg you're the meanest!

Food -- i love mjaddara too :P i'm in love with it actually .. and what's up with KJs pasta? can i have a recipe? *looks innocent*

KJ said...

Ms Loala, you can find the recipe in my blog ;) hehe

Hamza, OMG man, you deodorant freak.

Anonymous said...

PINK?!! *disappointed*

Kids? Why? You're no longer my partner! I don't want to bring them into this cruel world so they won't be tortured and u ..u.. aaa3

Your phobias are pathetic kiddo, u need immediate treatment.

LOL I bet kinano philosophizes a lot doesn't he?

Kinano said...

loooool @ wintereenmas :D


Reason to smile – Acmilan winning & beating Kinano in an argument. :D

You are yet to beat me in one beaver!!

eshda3wa said...

did kj actually make the pasta for u?

KJ said...

eshda3wa - I made pasta for a lot of people, including Hamza and the other Kinan. They just didn't try it when I have perfected it recently ;)

Hamza said...

ms loala - hehehe..Nothing beats a Mjaddara plate when you are sick of all meat and chicken dishes.

elijah - Don't make fun of my POWER COLOR. The torturing is meant for the existing kids.

kinan - OH PUHLEEEZE. I beat you always. I just sympathize with you because I don't want to be the one behind a probable trauma. Your condition is pretty rare. :P

KJ - I bet you were Rachel Ray's mentor ;)

eshda3wa- I ate it a couple of times. Its veeeeeeeery delicious..once you train your stomach to the aftermath of poisoning. ;)

MacaholiQ8 said...

Interesting. & lol @ kids!